MALE UP FAQS
What’s in MALE UP
- Tribulus Terrestris has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a natural aphrodisiac.
- Horny Goat Weed has been traditionally used in China as a sexual tonic and a natural aphrodisiac.
- Gingko improves blood flow / circulation to the extremities and improves concentration.
- Schizandra Fruit helps to increase libido and sexual endurance
- Korean Ginseng used for replenishing vital energy and reducing fatigue.
- Zinc is essential for proper formation and development of sperm.
Who should take MALE UP?
If you are looking to boost your sex drive and increase sexual desire Male UP can help to support healthy sexual function, while helping to maintain energy and resist stress and fatigue – helping you to perform at your peak when it counts.
What side effects or symptoms may occur after taking MALE UP if any?
There are no known side effects. If you are on any medication you should consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product. This includes taking MALE UP in combination with any other health supplements or pharmaceuticals. Preferably ask a practitioner who specialises in natural medicines.
How many MALE UP Tablets do I need to take?
The recommended adult dosage is two (2) tablets with food or as directed by your health care professional.
Can I take MALE UP if I am less than 18 years of age?
No. MALE UP is specifically formulated for adults over the age of 18.
How long before I experience the benefits of MALE UP?
Most people experience an increase in their sex drive within two weeks. However, this may differ based on individual body factors. Diet and exercise can contribute to one’s level of sexual desire – small changes made in what you eat and the addition of regular exercise can help.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.